These other ETD solutions might also help ,you can try a combination of those that work for you:
- Ear drum pierced by your Dr, with a local anesthetic drop to reduce pain, and suctioning out fluids gives fast relief of clogged ears
- Ear Tubes inserted by your Dr. during an out-patient procedure, allows fluid in ear to drain to the outside.
- A very long, very hot shower, or deep bath, letting head rest deep in hot water (with just face sticking out), because heat reduces swelling, sometimes enough to cause clogged ear drainage naturally.
- Massaging behind the ear, or pulling the ear upwards can open Eusachian tubes.
- Open and close mouth wide, can cause tube to open naturally by flexing the muscles around it. Try doing this often thru out the day.
- Yawning or chewing gum can open tubes the same way.
- Take Ibuprofen, it can reduce swelling in soft tissue, then try some of the above steps in a few hours.
- Try doing the valsalva maneuver thru out the day, some times the ETs may be more likely to drian than at other times.
- Ask your Dr for Nasacort nasal spray prescription to be used for clogged ears, and ask them how to use it for clogged ears, so it reduces swelling.
- Drink hot tea often thru out the day to get heat on the inside area of the head, to help reduce swelling internally.
The LINKS PAGE has lots of other different ear remedy links and suggestions.
*This solution only works if it is your inner ear, or eustachian tube, behind the ear drum, that is the problem. Not if it is wax build up in the outter ear canal. If it is wax then try this solution on WikiHow instead.